LeGrand Music Studios: Music School Cancellation Policy
- All instructors at LeGrand Music Studios have a 24 hour cancellation policy. If a lesson is cancelled within 24 hours of a scheduled lesson, the instructor is not required to make up the lessons. However, the instructor may choose to make up the lesson at his or her discretion.
- If a lesson is cancelled outside of 24 hours of a scheduled lesson, the lesson should be scheduled for another time (a make-up lesson).
- Each instructor sets his or her makeup day and lessons should be scheduled within those days.
- Group classes will not be made up, unless the entire class is cancelled.
- If a student is late for a lesson by 15 minutes, the lesson will be considered missed. However, the instructor may be available to teach the student if he or she has time that day, though not required.
- If an instructor cancels a lesson, the instructor is required to make up the lesson.
We are very grateful that you have chosen LeGrand Music Studios. If you have any questions, please contact us.